The Art Street Journal is an international monthly art publication focused on the most exciting new voices in contemporary art.
The February issue of The Art Street Journal (Vol I, Issue VII) is out! We particularly ask for your support this month as we have entered for a grant to double our circulation, increase to 20 pages, and, most importantly, print in full color. We would love for the art we showcase to be seen at its best (black and white just doesn't do it justice!), so please vote and encourage others to do so via the following link: www.refresheverything.com/theartstreetjournal. We work really hard on getting the journal out to people around the world for free and will never charge anyone to receive it, but to take it to the next level, we need all the help we can get!
Thanks in advance and read on to find out what's in the Feb issue.
The Art Street Journal (tasj) is an international monthly art publication focused on the most exciting voices in the art world. People can sign up for a free annual subscription at www.theartstreetjournal.com. If you would like to receive a copy yourself, please send us your full name, mailing address and the best contact phone number and we will send one your way.
The February issue includes:
- Cover pages by Nina Pandolfo and Will Barras
- Interviews with Nina Pandolfo and Krystian Truth Czaplicki
- Features on Andreas von Chrzanowski and Jeffrey Deitch
- Previews of Ed Templeton at Roberts & Tilton, "Going Up" at Ogilvy & Mather, Victor Castillo and Miss Van at Merry Karnowsky Gallery, "As If By Magic" at Neurotitan Gallerie, Roa at Galerie Itinerrance, Stormie Mills at Linton & Kay Galleries, Alexandros Vasmoulakis at LeBasse Projects, and what's coming up for Armsrock in Copenhagen and Los Angeles
- Reviews of Barry McGee at SFMOMA, Ryan McGinley at The Breeder, and osgemeos at Galleria Patricia Armocida
- Our monthly Unurth.com curated street art photo page
- The tasj bookshelf page, featuring the best in art books, magazines and other publications
- NEW Auction and Art Fair pages
The Art Street Journal is distributed worldwide. Contact us if you would
like to be a distributor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current cities tasj can be found in include: